Vitadox - Digital Project Coordinator
Are you a Digital Project Coordinator?
Imagine advancing your career in a booming digital marketing industry intersecting healthcare and online technology. This is your rare ground-floor opportunity to join an established, well-funded and quickly growing tech company.
Enjoy working with smart, nice and fun people who are changing the way patients access the future of medicine today. We are expanding our team because of tremendous demand for our services and continuous growth of our company.
If you are a talented, innovative and hard-working individual who is willing to make an immediate impact on our mutual success, you will receive a highly competitive compensation, great benefits and recognition for your dedication.
To learn more about us, visit the Vitadox Careers Page.
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible schedules
- Performance bonuses
- Holiday bonuses
- Profit sharing plans
- 401(k) plan with company contributions
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacations and time off
- Free coffee, drinks and snacks
- Frequent company lunches.
- Modern, conveniently located office
- Plenty of parking space
- Simple company structure – NO corporate politics
- Management made up of developers
- High-end, multi-monitor workstations
- Company cellphones and mobile devices
- Exposure to the latest web technologies
- Professional, creative, and fun environment
- Unmatched potential for professional growth
- Manage multiple medical website development and online marketing projects.
- Collaborate with creative and business teams on internal and client projects.
- Communicate with clients and stakeholders to ensure successful project completion.
- Onboard new clients and coordinate provisioning of digital services.
- Ensure project completion within scope, budget and schedule.
- Manage client expectations and resolve project-related issues.
- Deliver highest quality of work and complete client satisfaction.
- Track project time, materials, milestones and deliverables.
- Maintain accurate project records and documentation.
Required Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of website project management experience.
- Good understanding of online technologies and digital marketing.
- Experience working with multiple clients and internal stakeholders
- Exceptional attention to detail, quality and accuracy.
- Outstanding task organization and time management skills.
- Excellent written communication, phone and customer service skills.
Preferably, you will also have:
- Bachelor’s degree in digital marketing or related studies.
This is an in-house position at our office located in Schaumburg, IL.