Vitadox - Office Manager / Bookkeeper
Are you an Office Manager / Bookkeeper?
Imagine advancing your career in a booming web application development industry intersecting healthcare and online technology. This is your rare opportunity to join an established, well-funded and quickly growing tech company.
Enjoy working with smart, nice and fun people who are changing the way patients access the future of medicine today. We are expanding our team because of tremendous demand for our services and continuous growth of our company.
If you are a talented, hard-working individual who is willing to make an immediate impact on our mutual success, you will receive a highly competitive compensation, great benefits and recognition for your dedication.
To learn more about us, visit the Vitadox Careers Page.
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible schedules
- Profit sharing plans
- 401(k) plan with company contributions
- Holiday bonuses
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacations and time off
- Flexible schedules
- Free coffee, drinks and snacks
- Frequent company lunches
- Modern, conveniently located office
- Plenty of parking space
- Simple company structure – NO corporate politics
- High-end, multi-monitor workstations
- Company cellphones and mobile devices
- Professional, creative and fun environment
- Unmatched potential for professional growth
- Maintain accurate records in QuickBooks and accounting systems.
- Reconcile multiple financial accounts.
- Process payroll and payroll liabilities.
- Monitor spending and budgets.
- Prepare financial reports and statements.
- Manage accounts payable and vendor relations.
- Manage accounts receivable and inhouse collections.
- Develop and manage HR policies and procedures.
- Manage talent acquisition, recruiting, screening and onboarding.
- Manage employee recognition and benefit programs.
- Handle resolution of employee issues and concerns.
- Maintain accurate employee records and documentation.
- Ensure legal compliance with federal, state and local regulations.
- Handle miscellaneous office and administrative tasks.
Required Skills and Experience
This position requires excellent knowledge and professional experience with:
- 3+ years of professional office management experience.
- Excellent knowledge of QuickBooks and GAAP.
- Experience in administration of employee benefits.
- Understanding of employment laws and best practices.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Superb attention to detail, time management and organizational skills.
- Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality.
Preferably, you will also have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
This is an in-house position at our office located in Schaumburg, IL.