Imagine advancing your career in a booming web application development industry intersecting healthcare and online technology. This is your rare ground-floor opportunity to join an established, well-funded and quickly growing tech company.
Enjoy working with smart, nice and fun people who are changing the way patients access the future of medicine today. We are expanding our team because of tremendous demand for our services and continuous growth of our company.
If you are a talented, hard-working individual who is willing to make an immediate impact on our mutual success, you will receive a highly competitive compensation, great benefits and recognition for your dedication.
To learn more about us, visit the Vitadox Careers Page.
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible schedules
- Performance bonuses
- Holiday bonuses
- Profit sharing plans
- 401(k) plan with company contributions
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacations and time off
- Free coffee, drinks and snacks
- Frequent company lunches
- Modern, conveniently located office
- Plenty of parking space
- Simple company structure – NO corporate politics
- Management made up of developers
- High-end, multi-monitor workstations
- Company cellphones and mobile devices
- Exposure to the latest web technologies
- Casual, creative and fun environment
- Unmatched potential for professional growth
- Work on our Agile team to develop the Vitadox.com platform
- Build robust, dynamic, scalable and secure web applications
- Manage, update, enhance and support existing and future application components
- Maintain proper coding, compliance and web application security standards
- Participate in application design, coding, testing, deployment and operations
- Work on multiple internal and client projects in a deadline-driven environment
- Bring innovative ideas and solve complex web technology and programming problems
Required Skills and Experience
This position requires excellent knowledge and professional experience with:
- Building robust, scalable web applications
- UI / UX development
- HTML5, CSS3 and SASS
- React.js or other JS frameworks
- Twig template engine
- WebStorm, Git and Webpack
This is an in-house position at our office located in Schaumburg, IL.