Vitadox - Inside Sales Representative
Are you a Sales Professional?
Imagine advancing your career in a booming web application development industry intersecting healthcare and online technology. This is your rare ground-floor opportunity to join an established, well-funded and quickly growing tech company.
Bring your sales experience and relentless drive to earn six figures with a competitive base salary, aggressive commission, and uncapped income.
Sell highly sought-after digital marketing solutions to medical practices and businesses in the healthcare industry. Enjoy working with smart, nice and fun people who are changing the way patients access the future of medicine today. We are expanding our team because of tremendous demand for our services and continuous growth of our company.
If you are a talented, hard-working individual who is willing to make an immediate impact on our mutual success, you will receive a highly competitive compensation, great benefits and recognition for your dedication.
To learn more about us, visit the Vitadox Careers Page.
- Competitive base compensation
- Aggressive commission structure
- Uncapped income
- Performance bonuses
- Profit sharing plans
- 401(k) plan with company contributions
- Holiday bonuses
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacations and time off
- Free coffee, drinks and snacks
- Frequent company lunches
- Modern, conveniently located office
- Plenty of parking space
- Simple company structure – NO corporate politics
- High-end, multi-monitor workstations
- Company cellphones and mobile devices
- Professional, creative and fun environment
- Unmatched potential for growth
- Grow sales, revenue and customer base
- Sell digital medical marketing services
- Sell to medical practices and healthcare organizations
- Develop new sales leads and opportunities
- Understand clients’ needs and business requirements
- Prepare and conduct sales presentations and webinars
- Close sales and exceed sales expectations
- Build strong client relationships and ensure client satisfaction
- Accurately track daily sales activities and maintain CRM records
- Attend industry conferences and tradeshows
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience with proven history of success
- Relentless drive to prospect for leads and opportunities
- Unmatched ability to close sales and generate revenue
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Professional attitude and entrepreneurial spirit
- Outstanding work ethic, organization and time management
- Uncompromising drive to exceed sales goals
- Digital marketing sales experience a plus
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry a plus
- Selling SAAS experience a plus
This is an in-house position at our office located in Schaumburg, IL.
To apply, please email your resume to [email protected]