Vitadox - Account Manager
Are you an Account Manager?
Imagine advancing your career in a booming web application development industry intersecting healthcare and online technology. This is your rare ground-floor opportunity to join an established, well-funded and quickly growing tech company.
Bring your Account Management experience and relentless drive to earn six figures with a competitive base salary, commission, and uncapped income.
Sell highly sought-after digital marketing solutions to medical practices and businesses in the healthcare industry. Enjoy working with smart, nice and fun people who are changing the way patients access the future of medicine today. We are expanding our team because of tremendous demand for our services and continuous growth of our company.
If you are a talented, hard-working individual who is willing to make an immediate impact on our mutual success, you will receive a highly competitive compensation, great benefits and recognition for your dedication.
To learn more about us, visit the Vitadox Careers Page.
- Competitive base compensation
- Aggressive commission structure
- Uncapped income
- Performance bonuses
- Profit sharing plans
- 401(k) plan with company contributions
- Holiday bonuses
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacations and time off
- Free coffee, drinks and snacks
- Frequent company lunches
- Modern, conveniently located office
- Plenty of parking space
- Simple company structure – NO corporate politics
- High-end, multi-monitor workstations
- Company cellphones and mobile devices
- Professional, creative and fun environment
- Unmatched potential for growth
- Manage and develop long-term partnerships with healthcare providers and organizations
- Build strong client relationships and ensure client satisfaction and engagement
- Provide assistance, consultation and advice to clients
- Analyze client’s needs and recommend solutions based on business requirements
- Identify new opportunities, up-sell and cross-sell digital marketing to existing clients
- Prepare and conduct sales presentations and webinars
- Close sales and exceed sales expectations
- Accurately track daily activities and maintain CRM records
- Attend industry conferences and tradeshows
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in direct sales and/or account management
- Prior success in direct, consultative sales and/or account management
- Ability to influence, confidently handle objections, and resolve customer issues
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Strong understanding of the digital marketing space
- Professional attitude and entrepreneurial spirit
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry a plus
- SaaS experience a plus
This is an in-house position at our office located in Schaumburg, IL.
To apply, please email your resume to [email protected]