About Lakshmi Prasad, MD, MS, FAARM
Dr.Lakshmi Prasad M.D., M.S., FAARM, is a Board Certified Internist specializing in Integrative Medicine. She has a Masters Degree in Nutritional & Metabolic medicine and is a board certified fellow in Anti-Aging & Regenerative Medicine. She is affiliated with Overlook Hospital in Summit, NJ and Saint Barnabas Medical Center in Livingston, NJ.
Dr. Prasad uses evidence based integrative and state-of- the-art conventional approach to medical care in optimizing your health and wellness. Her philosophy is in cultivating meaningful partnerships with patients, and she is dedicated to helping them achieve their highest potential in wellness.
By using a multidisciplinary approach including Nutritional Therapy, Lifestyle Modifications, Stress Management Techniques, Micronutrient Repletion, Hormone Repletion, Detoxification, Rotational Diets and some Genetic Testing, Dr. Prasad works closely with her patients in identifying the cause of ill health and break down in metabolism. Based on a detailed history, physical examination and specialized testing, she works with patients to explore various treatment options and designs an individualized and customized treatment plan to improve their health.
Dr. Prasad’s Medical training is as follows:
- Medical School – Bangalore Medical College, India
- Residency in Internal Medicine – Saint Barnabas Medical Center, Livingston, New Jersey
- Integrative Medicine Training:
- Masters in Metabolic & Nutritional Medicine at University of South Florida
- A4M, American Academy of Anti Aging Medicine – fellowship and board certified in Functional, Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine.