About Naveed Naeem, MD
“I am devoted to disease prevention, wellness, and restoring health. My clinic takes a whole person centered care approach and combines conventional medical principles with regenerative medicine. The underlying philosophy is centered on prevention of chronic diseases like heart disease, stroke, diabetes, obesity, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol.
Lifestyle improvements, optimizing nutrition, and when indicated, bio-identical hormone replacement therapy are the foundations to healthy aging and can mitigate the long term damage from chronic inflammation. Whereas traditional medicine focuses on treating symptoms, regenerative medicine aims to repair health so that medications can be discontinued.
I have completed advanced training through the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine. Every day I meet new patients that are frustrated with traditional medical care and treatments. I am fortunate to be part of a small but growing community of wellness physicians.”
- Wesleyan University – Middletown, CT 2003
- B.A. Chemistry
- B.A. Molecular biology and biochemistry
- SUNY Upstate Medical University – Syracuse, NY 2007
- Henry Ford Hospital
- General Surgery 2007-2008
- Urology 2008-2010
- Age Management Medicine 2011
- American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine 2014
- Diplomat American Academy of Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine
- Age Management Medical Group
- American Medical Association