Vitadox - Sales Director
Are you a Sales Director?
Imagine advancing your career in a booming web application development industry intersecting healthcare and online technology. This is your rare ground-floor opportunity to join an established, well-funded and quickly growing tech company.
Bring your sales organization experience and relentless drive to earn six figures with a competitive base salary, aggressive commission and uncapped residual income.
Build, develop and manage a high performing sales team to sell highly sought-after digital marketing solutions to medical practices and organizations in the healthcare industry.
Enjoy working with smart, nice and fun people who are changing the way patients access the future of medicine today. We are expanding our team because of tremendous demand for our services and continuous growth of our company.
If you are a talented, hard-working individual who is willing to make an immediate impact on our mutual success, you will receive a highly competitive compensation, great benefits and recognition for your dedication.
To learn more about us, visit the Vitadox Careers Page.
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible schedules
- Performance bonuses
- Holiday bonuses
- Profit sharing plans
- 401(k) plan with company contributions
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacations and time off
- Free coffee, drinks and snacks
- Frequent company lunches
- Modern, conveniently located office
- Plenty of parking space
- Simple company structure – NO corporate politics
- High-end, multi-monitor workstations
- Company cellphones and mobile devices
- Exposure to the latest web technologies
- Casual, creative and fun environment
- Unmatched potential for professional growth
- Grow sales, revenue and customer base
- Hire, train, manage and motivate inside and outside sales reps
- Develop sales training programs and materials
- Create and enforce sales department policies
- Monitor and track daily sales activities
- Improve sales performance and exceed sales objectives
- Help close sales and assist with customer issues
- Build strong client relationships and ensure client satisfaction
- Prepare and present C-level sales reports and revenue forecasts
- Identify new sales opportunities and conduct strategic planning
Required Skills and Experience
- College degree in a business-related field or formal sales training
- Strong sales management experience with proven history of success
- Proven ability to develop, implement and improve sales processes
- Excellent leadership, coaching and people management skills
- Unmatched ability to negotiate, close sales and generate revenue
- Uncompromising drive to exceed sales goals
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills
- Superb written communication skills
- Professional, positive attitude and entrepreneurial spirit
- Outstanding work ethic, organization and time management
- Experience selling digital solutions or marketing services
- Availability to travel and attend sales meetings on a short notice
This is an in-house position at our office located in Schaumburg, IL.
To apply, please email your resume to [email protected]