About In Good Health PC
- Telehealth triage – we help you identify the need for urgent or emergency medical intervention
- Diagnostic tests and treatment for those who are Covid-19 positive to prevent complications
- Chronic disease management for high blood pressure, diabetes, congestive heart failure, kidney failure, gastric reflux disease and many others
- Medical support for people with mental health challenges
- Preventive care for adults of all ages
- Care of chronic wounds
- Relief of muscle spasms with trigger point injections
- Oder laboratory testing as needed (including covid tests)
- Order X-rays, MRIs and CT scans as needed
- Prescribe medications as needed
- Prescribe surgical supplies and durable medical equipment as needed.
- Prescribe home care as needed.
- Make referrals to specialists in your area as needed
Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) therapy to Resolve Congestive Heart Failure
Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) therapy is a cutting-edge treatment for congestive heart failure. This therapy uses pulsed electromagnetic waves to generate new collateral coronary blood vessels in the heart muscle (angiogenesis). PEMF therapy has been shown to be effective in eliminating the symptoms of congestive heart failure, such as chest pain, shortness of breath, and fatigue, and it has no known side effects. PEMF therapy is painless and non-invasive, and it is safe for people of all ages. If you are suffering from congestive heart failure, PEMF therapy may be an ideal treatment option for you. Please call Dr. Sharon for more information on how to improve your heart function with PEMF.
We serve patients from Las Vegas NV, Nellis AFB NV, Spring Valley NV, Winchester NV, Sunrise Manor NV, Paradise NV, and surrounding areas!